Saturday, August 23, 2008

First Week at Snow!!


Wow, what a week!! First of all, the move down here went great and the president of Snow College actually helped me and my roommates move in! How cool is that?
This past week has definitely been a busy one, though! On Monday and Tuesday, us wee freshmen had 'Start Smart', which is a class that gives a good overview on how to be a good college student! It was quite exhausting, but we got free food out of it, so we won't complain! ;) Then, school officially started on Wednesday! I have a ton of music classes, which I love, and some fun ones too! My friend Skylar and I are taking Bowling together, so that's really fun!
Luckily for us, we've had lots of free meals provided almost every day, so it definitely helps out! We've been hanging out with our friends almost every day, and having a BLAST! I've met some really fun people and I'm really enjoying this new experience!

4 comments:

Jaclyn and Devan Swallom said...

Very fun! Its awesome that you're enjoying school.

Michelle Kelly said...

Go Badgers!! You are going to love Snow. It was the best two years out of my six college years!! Have fun!

T Fowler said...

I'm excited for you; have a great year! Keep us updated on your Snow experience.

Mellisa and Devin Lampert said...

Oh fun! This makes me miss my two years at Snow College. It's great down there! Hope you love it too!