Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Hair Cut (and Color!)!



Well, I should have posted this a while ago, but I've been pressed for time as of late! I just wanted to post a couple of pictures of my new hair cut that I've had for about 2 weeks! I really, really love it! I hope you will too!! I love the new color and I've decided I'm going to stay brunette!

Well, school is going wonderfully! I absolutely love it! I've had a great time down here and I've met tons of fun people! My roommates are so fun and I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life! :) We're having a fun time together, as well as with our Grantsville guys! We hang out at their place a lot because it's cooler! (And they have a TV!)

I have a ton of music classes, which I LOVE, as well as an english class and a bowling class! All in all, things are going really well! I do miss my family, and my cat, but I get to see them this weekend! YAY!

2 comments:

Michelle Kelly said...

I love your hair!! I recently went darker also, although I think mine is a little too dark. have fun at snow!!

T Fowler said...

Your hair looks great. how did you pick your color? I really need to start doing something to cover my gray, but I'm so afraid of picking the wrong color!