Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Dad's Birthday Surprise!


This week is my dad's 50th birthday! We talked a lot about what we wanted to give to my dad and decided that we would go to Desert Star Theater as a family...but then my mom thought of a great idea! Since most of us (Stuart, Ethan & I) would be away at college for his birthday, she thought it would be great if we came up to surprise him! Conveniently, Labor Day is right around his birthday! So, my mom bought the tickets for all of us, but telling my dad that it would be only the 2 of them for a night out, and all of us kids would be there to surprise him! So, the night came (this past Friday) and we all beat our parents to the theater and shouted and screamed as he walked in! He had no idea, even when mom almost blew it! But we all had a great time and dad really enjoyed it! The show was 'Scary Poppins', and it was quite hilarious! Here are some pictures of the evening!

Yes, ladies, Ethan is single! ;)

3 comments:

Abe and Emily Durfee said...

That was a lot of fun. My first time and all. Dad was really surprised. :) good work Team Young!

Ethan said...

Thanks for pluggin' my relationship status next to a quite flattering pic of me :) They'll be flocking to me in no time!

T Fowler said...

What a fun night. Good for all of you for getting together. Wish your dad a happy birthday from all of the Fowlers.