Sunday, June 15, 2008

funny moment at work

I have a funny moment to share! Ok, I was working at McDonald's yesterday, handing out in the drive-thru when a couple people were saying that there was a guy asleep in his car in the drive-thru lane. I said that I would go check it out once I had handed out this last order. At first, I thought it was our maintenance guy or something, but I went out to see what was going on. As I walked out the door, I saw a line of cars in the parking lot and I was worried that we were busy, but I looked to the front of this line and saw that there was this silver car just sitting there, with no cars in front of it. The people behind this car started to just go around him and carry on. So I finally got to the car and I saw that the guy (and his friend in the backseat, with a bag of Doritos) was totally asleep! At first I was scared that he was dead (yes, really), but I knocked on his window which woke him up. He looked very confused! The maintenance man was also out there and started laughing, as well as the other people in the drive-thru lane. It was quite funny, and I felt bad for the guy! I was also worried that he was in no condition to drive, but he made it through the line ok and did get his food. This is one memory I won't soon forget!

1 comment:

Great Dane said...

I'm glad that you're sticking with McDonald's for the summer. Once you do pass the test and get everything done, there's two weeks of training, and three months of probation. You can't squeeze all that in for the summer.