Thursday, June 12, 2008

slow start to the summer

Well, I was hoping to get this post office job as soon as the summer started, but alas, I must wait 2 more weeks to even see if I get to train for the job. So McDonald's it is! But they love me there and I get paid well so it's not so bad. I'm just hoping that I can save enough money for college! But I'm really excited for school! I just wish it didn't cost anything...aw well! Because I have some extra free time, I've been able to clean my room (finally). It was a disaster before...But I gave a lot of stuff to DI, organized some papers, and vacuumed! :) My mother was greatly pleased! I'm hoping that I can keep this habit up; I guess we'll see. That's all for now, I suppose!

1 comment:

Great Dane said...

You should practice cleaning your room before going to Snow. You'll find that a clean room will bring the Spirit more, and life will be less cluttered.