Friday, June 20, 2008

rsl game



My dad won tickets for the RSL game this past Wednesday! He won 4 tickets, so I took my best friend Steffani, and he and Emily joined us! It was pretty excited, I had never been before! They played the San Jose Earthquakes; Ethan assured me that RSL would win, but alas, they did not. They tied, 0-0. We still had tons of fun! Steff and I bought sweet RSL bracelets, which makes us feel cool!
Steff and I then had a slumber party! Well, she just slept over that night and we stayed up talking! Thursday morning, we went to help the GHS band...we're still marching cowboys at heart! We're such nerds! But we had a good time, and Mr. Nix (band teacher) assured us that if we helped the band during the summer, he would pay us, hoping to help us pay for college in some way! That's a nice perk!

4 comments:

Great Dane said...

You got to go to the RSL game, eh? I must admit that I'm jealous. I've only been to one, and that was in 2006. RSL won that game 2-1, so HAH! Yes, there were a few "kitties" at the zoo. Maybe you could see them next time you come up here.

Ford Fam said...

Cute blog! I love when people set up blogs, it is definetly the best way to stay in touch! Congrats on Graduating too!

Michelle Kelly said...

We didn't know that you had a blog but found it on Valerie's blog!! And Dave and I were happy to know we were one of the first on your friends list!! Congrats on graduating and I love the story of the guy falling asleep in the parking lot at Mc D's!!

Michelle

T Fowler said...

Ditto to everything in Michelle's comments. What a funny thing to happen at work (so sorry it happened to you!). Very cute blog; i love your backgroung.