Monday, July 28, 2008

Jordan Family Fun!

This past Sunday, the whole Jordan side of the family (except Brent and Jen) was able to get together and enjoy each others company! It was lots of fun! Despite the breeze and the rain, we were able to enjoy some yummy food and chat quite a bit! It was so fun to have all of the family there: We were able to catch up on old times, as well as play with the younger ones and create new memories! Pelting Dave with marshmallows was a blast! I scrambled to find some marshmallows, as we only had one bag! But we found some and showered them upon the unsuspecting Dave! I feel bad for anyone that marries into this family...they have no idea what's coming! All in all, it was a wonderful day to spend together, especially right before Eric leaves! Good luck, Eric!
I think Kate wanted some quiet! :)

Phillip is playing a game with the younger boys! He loves those kids! They are so adorable!

Cute little Brynnley and I!

1 comment:

Ford Fam said...

Cute pics, I love the one of you and Brynnley! I'm glad you were able to find more marshmallows, it was well worth it.